There are few things quite as refreshing as a cold glass of lemonade during the warm summer months. If you find yourself looking to beat the heat this summer, consider reaching for a glass of delicious cannabis-infused lemonade!
What better way to pass a summertime afternoon than by slurping down some THC?! And best of all, it’s quick and easy to make!
Check out these 3 recipes for cannabis lemonade that are sure to liven up your summer.
Easy Cannabis Drinks to Make at Home
Cannabis Tincture Lemonade
Adding some cannabis tincture to your favorite lemonade recipe is the easiest way to whip up a batch of cannabis lemonade. In order to make this, simply add a few drops of tincture into some homemade lemonade. Here’s a quick recipe that always works for us!
Start with: 1.35L cold water, 6-8 lemons (around 500mL of lemon juice), 225g of sugar, 2-3 tsp. of cannabis tincture.
- Juice your lemons! If you have an electric juicer, now’s the time to pull it out. If not, roll up those sleeves and get to work!
- Pour the lemon juice into a glass pitcher and add sugar and water. Stir well.
- Lastly, add your tincture. Exactly how much you add should depend on the concentration of your tincture and how potent you want your lemonade to be.
Just add some ice cubes, stir, and enjoy!
Cannabis Syrup Lemonade
Elevating your lemonade with cannabis-infused honey or syrup is another quick and easy way to make cannabis lemonade.
In some places, infused honey can be bought over-the-counter. In others, you will have to make your own. Cannabis-infused syrup can be used to sweeten lemonade, resulting in a deliciously sour and sweet beverage. Just like with tincture, grab a teaspoon and add some infused honey/syrup to your favorite lemonade recipe and enjoy!
Here is how you can quickly brew up some cannabis-infused syrup at home. Start with: 3 cups of filtered water, 3 cups of granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons of vegetable glycerin, 2 grams of ground cannabis.
- Place the water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil, making sure that the sugar is dissolved.
- Add cannabis and maintain a steady, low boil for about 20 minutes.
- Add vegetable glycerin and reduce heat to a simmer. Allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place a cheesecloth or other strainer on top of a mason jar and pour the mixture through so as to separate the plant material from the syrup.
- Let it cool and store.
Just be careful with your syrup and try to avoid making a sticky mess!
Boozy Cannabis Lemonade
Ready to kick things up another notch? If you have some cannabis-infused vodka (or rum) on hand, then toss it into your lemonade for an even stronger buzz. There’s no waiting for the buzz to kick in with this one!
Not sure how to infuse your own vodka? It’s simple.
Just mix 3 grams of decarbed cannabis and 2 cups of vodka in a mason jar, shaking as much as you can for 20 minutes. Afterward, strain the mixture into another mason jar using a cheesecloth or other strainer to remove plant material. Once you have done this, your vodka should be good to go.
Got some actual plant matter laying around? Try juicing it to create a refreshing cannabis smoothie instead!
Want to skip the hassle and get a cannabis drink the easy way? Check out our online dispensary menu and place your order!