Are you looking for some new and interesting strains of Pacific Northwest marijuana to try? We’ve got two upcoming vendor days at Greenside Recreational at 9804 Lake City Way NE. Our vendor days are a great way for you to get to know the various cannabis producers in Washington State. You can pick up as little as one gram – so swing by and get a tasty selection of the best Washington-grown cannabis strains.
On August 26th we’ll be featuring Solstice, sustainable cannabis grown in Washington State. Solstice began in 2011, searching far and wide for the best varieties of marijuana, and cultivating them in an environmentally responsible way.
Stop by on August 26th between 3-6pm to get 15% off Solstice marijuana products.
Here are a few of our favorite Solstice cannabis strains:
- Blue Dream – 25.3% THC – $35 for 3.5g
- Bubba Kush – 19.3% THC – starts at $15 for 1g
- Lemon Meringue – 21.2% THC – starts at $15 for 1g
- Strawberry Banana – 24.8% THC – starts at $15 for 1g
And Solstice makes concentrate.
- Blue Dream BHO – 61.7% THC, 0.3% CBD – $25 for 1g
- Sour Tangie BHO – 65.3% THC, 0.3% CBD — $25 for 1g
On August 30th we’ll be featuring Sweet As! – a company that started as a humble family farm with a few dedicated cannabis cultivators. They began with one goal in mind: grow the best possible cannabis with the cleanest possible methods, staying true to the values that we find important in the Northwest.
Stop by on August 30th between 3-6pm to get 15% off Sweet As! marijuana products.
Here are a few of our favorite Sweet As! cannabis strains:
- Blueberry – 27.5% THC – $14 for 1g
- Chocolate Heaven – 19.5% THC, 0.4% CBD – starts at $14 for 1g
- Lemon OG – 23.4% THC, 0.3% CBD – starts at $14 for 1g
- XJ13 – 22.7% THC — $14 for 1g
Greenside Recreational on Lake City Way in Seattle now has online ordering for same day pick up. If you’re looking for vaping supplies, shatter wax, edibles, topicals, pre-rolled joints or the best strains of marijuana in the Seattle area – browse our menu, place your order and swing by to pick it up before we close! We’re open Monday thru Saturday from 9am to 11pm, and Sundays from 10am to 10pm.